Naresh Kumar Rohilla
CALIBRATION ENGINEER - LOCATION : QATAR
· Company name: A leading Laboratory
· Company location: Doha Qatar
· Company Activity: materials testing laboratory doing tests for construction materials like soil, asphalt aggregate concrete, cement, water, etc.
Work activity: we are looking for calibration engineer
- To supervise and be able to do calibration for lab equipments as per international standard
- To be able to conduct in house training for the technicians on the calibration procedures.
- Maintain and control QAQC files and able to write a calibration procedures.
- Ability to communicate with clients regarding technical issues and materials specifications
- To control the lab calibration process and supervise the calibration equipment and activities.
- Familiar with uncertainty calculation and tractability.
· In case of Resignation or refusing to work before one year then the total cost of Visa and resident permit will be deducted from the employeeExperience: require 5 years minimum experience as industrial lab chemist (medical is not accepted)
· Work place or environment: indoor to go do the test at the lab and be able to read the SB standard or ASTM standard where the test procedure is clearly described how to do and the chemist must follow the instructions and do the tests as per the standard and operate the related equipment.
· Qualification: collage degree in chemists or any similar science degree.
· Work language: very good English read and write
· Computer: can do typing on computer and handle office programs.
· Joining ticket: by the company
· Salary: QR. Basic: 1800 Food: 200 Accommodation +Transportation: By company Medical card: Provided
· Contract Period: 2 Years
· Nationality: Indian, Bangladesh , Sri Lanka