FURNACE CASTING OPERATOR : LOCATION :QATAR
FURNACE CASTING OPERATOR : QATAR
· Conducting processes of melting, re melting, refining of non-ferrous metals and alloys in furnaces of various designs, atomization of aluminum in an inert medium to obtain dispersed aluminum powders and alloys based on them with additives of titanium, magnesium, zinc and other metals in furnaces of various designs with increased tightness and explosion-proof execution.
· Conducting the process of smelting ores, sinter, concentrate, cinder. Reception of liquid converter slag.
· Preparing the furnace for melting. Start and stop the furnace.
· Providing a rational mode of conducting technological processes of melting, smelting, metal refining. Determination of the quality of smelting products, refractory materials, production time of individual operations.
· Maintenance of furnaces and exhaust openings during metal production, monitoring of their condition, condition of siphons, tuyeres, caissons, gutters and other equipment.
· Replacement of matte and granulation gutters, washing out the bath from the dust formation. Siphon filling.
· Regulation of the height of the melting products in the siphon, sump. Nipple pressing, nozzle assembly.
· Maintenance of evaporative cooling plants. Cleaning the siphon section and removing slips.
· Smelting of complex ores containing sulfides of nickel, copper, iron, in critical smelting.
Must know: the device of melting furnaces of various types and designs; device and circuit for electric power supply; the composition of the charge; requirements for the quality of the components of the mixture, fluxes and smelting products; methods for identifying and troubleshooting equipment malfunctions; rules for starting and stopping furnaces; rules for using analysis data; the content of impurities in the crude metal; the role of chemicals used in the process, methods of their introduction and consumption rates; refined metal condition; installed metal output; types and properties of refractory materials; the schedule of loading the mixture into the furnace; temperature conditions of the production process; ways to prevent product defects; allowable metal losses and ways to reduce them; chemical and structural composition of metals and alloys; fundamentals of chemistry, physics, vacuum technology, electrical engineering.