Process Engineer (Cooper) Location : Qatar
Process Engineer (Cooper)
· The deputy head of the smelter for production must undergo training and have certification of the territorial body of the Gosgortekhnadzor Rossi for knowledge of the legislative and regulatory documents on industrial safety, supervision and licensing in the operation of technical devices of hazardous production facilities on time and in the volumes determined by the management of the enterprise.
· Requirements of normative and technical documentation for conducting the process of fire refining and copper conversion (quality standards, technological instructions, technical specifications and state standards for raw materials, materials and products).
· Technology of the process of fire refining and converting copper and methods of process control.
· Principles of operation of equipment and mechanisms involved in the process, the procedure for repair work and acceptance of equipment into operation after repair.
· Rules and norms of labor protection, safety measures, industrial sanitation and fire safety.
· Rules for liquidation of accidents and organization of personnel actions in the event of an emergency.
· Procedure for handling waste from smelting production.
· The basis of the labor legislation of the Russian Federation.
· Fundamentals of economics, labor organization, production and management.
· Quality policy and environmental policy of CJSC "NMZ".
· Documentation of the quality management system and environmental management system.
· Internal labor regulations.
· Appointed to the post and dismissed from it by order of the General Director of Novgorod Metallurgical Plant on the recommendation of his immediate supervisor - Head of the smelter and in consultation with the Chief engineer.
· Supervise the production process in the smelting shop, reports directly to the shop manager. The subordinate to the deputy head of the smelter for production are senior craftsmen and shift foremen.
· In the field of production and technical activities:
· receive and analyzes all operational information on the smelter over the past day in order to exercise effective control over the production process.
· Develop measures to improve the organization of production in the smelting shop, increase labor productivity, reduce production costs.
· Develop and submits to the management proposals for the rational use of material, energy and labor resources.
· Takes part in research, design and experimental work carried out in the workshop;
· Participate in the acceptance and testing of new equipment, as well as equipment after repair.
· Participate in the development and coordination of DPR and equipment maintenance schedules together with auxiliary services, monitors their implementation.
· Take part in the development, coordination and adjustment of technological documentation.
· Participate in activities for certification of jobs;
· Develop and monitors the implementation of measures to improve the culture of production in the smelter.
· Organize the conduct of operational and statistical accounting of production information in the smelting shop, controls the procedure for maintaining accounting and registration documents.
· Organize and controls the process of timely transmission of the necessary information to the financial and economic service of the plant;
· Draw up reports of the established form and ensures their timely submission to management.
· Quality management system:
· Participate in the development of a quality management system, the implementation of goals and objectives in the field of quality.
· Fix deviations from the set parameters on the quality of processes and products, develops corrective and preventive action plans, monitors their implementation.
· Control the process of managing non-conforming products in the smelter, its compliance with the current documents of the quality system;
· Participates in the development and implementation of measures aimed at improving the quality and competitiveness of products.
Develops and improves own qualifications, studies special literature and periodicals, addresses his immediate supervisor.
· Higher professional (technical) education.
· At least 3:5 years of experience in engineering, technical and managerial positions.